Monday, March 17, 2014


March 17, 2014

Blessed Saint Patrick.


Waiting for a thumb drive to erase so I can copy the video for my lecture today. No guarantee that it will work, or that anything will work. Willing to bet that the first few things will not work, so that I must run wearily down the list of possibilities, so that maybe one, hours from now, will show promise.

Thumb drive inadequate. Find exterior hard drive. Computer does not recognize exterior hard drive. Fuss and poke. Computer recognizes exterior hard drive. Loading up now, I think. Maybe it is accomplished. We’ll know for sure when I am at the podium.

Good rehearsal last night. Certain persons were missing. Drinks afterward. We feed on each other’s despair. It’s actually funnier than that sentence would indicate.

No comments: