Monday, May 5, 2014


May 5, 2014

Handel arias on Spotify.

Afternoon, my fan fixed at my head, a configuration with which will become familiar in this attic study through the approaching summer, and those after, God willing.  But it’s nice to be warm, whatever the proportions. Marco visited for a few minutes, and brought me a cactus in a planter like the nosecone of a rocket. A stinkbug appeared on the wall as we talked, and he marched it outside to prevent the fate I had prepared for it, a ride through the plumbing. Sunday was overful, and I made subtractions from the schedule. Pizza with my Tolkieners tonight ends my official duties for the semester. The purchase of the pizza was a surprisingly elaborate operation.

I had a long contemplation on Easter written out, but God chose to obliterate it with a quick power failure: my sign to go back and consider again.

No comments: