Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013


Dream before waking. I was a young man lured by his friends to a medical examination I apparently needed. The waiting room was outside, and we discussed this and that at picnic tables under the sky while waiting for the appointment. The doctor came and to chit-chat, and though I hid from him, he found me and told me what room the appointment was in. But when I went to the room there were long corridors filled with confusion and distraught people, and then Circe scratched on the door. Two nights in a row dreaming about some kind of physical problem. One of them very specific.

Must rise ever earlier to beat the sun. 4 is still safe. Working hard on my Celestine play, but suffering a little friction from the perception that I have so any plays now that have not found a home, and selling and writing are, to me, activities which cannot happen at the same time.

No comments: