Saturday, June 29, 2024

 June 27, 2024

Slightest, briefest mist of rain when I woke, for which I thank God. Amazing dreams, ending with one of buying a tremendous mansion on my old street in Akron, Goodview Ave, where there were, of course, no mansions. 

Went back to incorporate the Pittsburgh readers’ comments into Premiere. Several of them were useful.  Looking for something else, I found Jason’s comments on 7 Reece Mews before he put it on in New York. It’s hilarious how directors and development people present their observations as “objective.” Jason said, “You’ll be glad one day to have had an objective look at your work.” I forget (after 20 years) what he said, but I’d bet cash it wasn’t “objective.”

    Polls yesterday suggested that more than half of voters prefer Trump. A whole raft of things cannot be accounted for.  


No comments: