Friday, June 21, 2024

 June 20, 2024

Seriously re-vamped my portfolio. Items sold came to $86,000 in profit. 

Turned down the trip to Umbria. The leader mentioned dormitory sleeping in a villa on a steep hill. Nope. Back in the day, maybe. Besides, I write daily with setting or provocation. He also said that mature participants are often impatient with the naivety and self-importance of the kids. Neither of those things bothers me much, but I am prone to impatience by any number of other causes. Also realized I could spend the same amount of money and be wherever I wanted doing whatever I wanted and not having anybody tell me how to write a play. 

Bad showing among the annuals this year. Change seed companies? Don’t know otherwise what went wrong. Saw the turkey hen wallowing in the zinnia bed, so that bit is explained. 


No comments: