Wednesday, July 13, 2022

 

July 11, 2022

Start the day with a trip to MAHEC to have blood drawn. It takes two minutes. 

Will the Ace carpenter comes by to assess the roof. The damage is worse and the estimate less than I expected. He had COVID recently. I asked him if he got it despite having the shots and he said he hadn’t got the shots, which he regretted because if he HAD, then he could have blamed the shots for giving him COVID.

Melody across the street recovering from COVID, so she insists on shouting to me from a distance. She shows me the weeds in her front terrace that she can’t reach, and I climb up and pull them. The nursery person told her that her black walnut is poisoning her garden (which is probably true) and for $6000 they’ll come out and spray something to neutralize the toxins. I tell her for 1000 she can remove the tree. 

Serious weeding and dead-heading. 


No comments: