Monday, May 3, 2021

 

May 2, 2021

Another glorious spring day. 

Sweetboi was perched in the walnuts when I went to stand looking our the back hall window. He unfurled from the branch and dived right at the window, pulling up only as he reached the roofline. A great hawk of the air was playing with me. 

Second evening of our dance was perfection. I was happy. Ann was happy. The consensus was that our piece was “deeply moving.” As a creator myself, I take joy in not having marred, in helping to convey correctly, the creation of another.

Most of the boys in the dances were gay. One was not. The gay boys moved appreciably differently from the straight one. Trying to ponder why, if intentional or unconscious, under what philosophy. 

Beautiful Lyle now looks like a middle aged man. 

First church service in 14 months gathered together in the sanctuary. It was not fully right, but it was a step forward. 

No comments: