Monday, July 20, 2015


July 20, 2015

Terrible Sunday, depressed and despairing, spent mostly in bed. Dark mood for good reason. Today I am chipper and vital, a sunny mood for no reason at all. Accept both and move on. Did rouse myself from bed to go to Trinity’s wedding shower at Montford Park. Mostly old Montforders, with an astounding number– six, if counted right-- of babies. I thought they must love having the rooty pine-needly soft hillside under their bare feet. Excellent green punch. Greeted my greetings, shared my memories, climbed the hill and went back to bed. Today, by contrast. I have already achieved a day’s worth and it is 1 in the afternoon. Saw Chad on his famous TV turn as the Evil Christian, then learn he is a husband and a father. Marin Marias on Pandora.

No comments: