Thursday, August 13, 2026

 August 10, 2026

Whatever I thought I was doing for Taliesin, his mother did not approve: 

Hello-

Taliesin shared the information with me that you gave him.  We have always been very open with him about Jason.  Please do not share any more information with him, it is extremely  inappropriate.  We have moved on from that time and have a very happy life.  I would prefer if you see him at work to keep it professional and avoid speaking to him.

Not the reception I expected, but the one that was. I wonder what she means by “inappropriate.”  I perceived the universe put together an unusual number of “coincidences” to make it happen. Still, no more until I hear from the universe again . . . 

Flu shot and tetanus booster today. One or the other of them made me mildly sick through the afternoon. 

Spectrum says I watched 102 hours of TV last month. That is shocking. 

Today marks a week without alcohol. It was neither very hard nor very rewarding. The downside is that I miss the emphasis drinking gave to the end of the day. I enjoyed tottering to bed half conscious. The upside sensible now is a hugely expanded tapestry of dreams, seemingly all night, one sewn into the hem of the other.

My Ohio massage therapist friend S wants to do an audiobook of Wyona.. I say yes and get in contact with Red Hen. This is what he writes: And if nothing else, thank you for taking the leap of faith in messaging me back! I have pretty much been shaking everywhere. I’ve gone the last 24 hours thinking even of the prospect of it. When I wrote my review of the book on StoryGraph several months ago, I predicted that it would be my number one book of the year. And that is absolutely holding true. Cheers to a masterpiece!


No comments: