Friday, April 19, 2024

Lupine

 

April 16, 2024

Crisis averted, new actor comes on board. I had a very bad feeling about the alternative dates, troubling, but so vague I would probably never have expressed them. 

Exhausting gardening day. Put in lupine, freed lilacs and hazel and peonies in the back garden from vines; gave everybody a big drink. 

Still transcribing the lines I wrote in a white heat on the Folly pier. 

Nap dream that I was on a mission to the moon. I enjoyed it, so I signed up for a mission in which one is lifted in a belt of open containers vertically into the atmosphere. I thought my acrophobia wouldn’t kick in, but it did. I was so terrified I thought it was better to throw myself out and die rather than endure it any longer. I did so, woke in a start realizing I was lying in bed. 


No comments: