Tuesday, April 23, 2024

 April 21, 2024

As to the yard work, one quote was $600 less than the other– but also the one that put me off at first, not knowing one vine from another. Have to decide if my scruples are worth $600. Likely not. 

An orgy of revision: Bathory, The Class of 1960, a section of The Garden of the Bears

Sweet notes from Charlie (whose baby will be a son) and Fred, who remembers the glitter of an ecclesiastical New York long gone. 

Strange passage before bed last night. I united with my mother and father in prayer, begging their forgiveness for all I did that hurt and disappointed them. I supposed they understood I was opening a new chapter, for the first time around, I could not possibly have known how to do better, largely because of their own example. Understanding one another might be enough. 


No comments: