Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Folly Beach

 

September 6, 2021

First day at the beach accomplished. Blasted past my step goal for the first time since the spring. Wandered downtown–such as it is–and was happy in the jostling masses, thought it must be observed that no one was wearing a mask, and the news reports today that South Carolina has the highest Covid infection rate in the country. DJ and B and I closed the evening watching Saturn ride over the dark waves, concealing and disclosing as the clouds blew. 

AGMC blows up as members quarrel over. . . something. . . whether to have a virtual concert? . . something that need not have stirred all that ire. 

Pleasure in the sound and rhythm of the sea. Could I live at the shore? Of course I could. Not this shore, though: I need a rocky coast, like NH, with tide pools filled with waving sea life.


No comments: