Tuesday, December 24, 2019


December 24, 2019

Cloudy Christmas Eve. Circe could be lured out from hiding, gobbled tuna in which I had hidden her pills. She climbed the stairs and tried to be in the study for a while, but Maud, not recognizing her in this state, hissed and growled. I don’t know how lasting her rally will be, but my little cat’s being that much better will allow the spirit of Christmas to reign over me, as it does now, listening to sad Christmas music on my computer. For the divine spirit comes about her body to sustain it in complete cat.

DJ and Russell and I into the masses last night to see the 9th and, as they say, the last of the Star Wars epic. I thought it was a moderately entertaining mess. Some of all those millions could have been spent upon a story.

Toward evening– Circe continues to improve, even wandering a little. I spent the afternoon semi-conscious, in a state of bliss brought on by the flood of unexpected sunlight and carols coming at me from every direction.

No comments: