Tuesday, September 24, 2024

 


September 20, 2024

Finally tackled the plot out-side-the-fence, with great effort, but with a sense that the task actually can be completed. The stinging sensation returned, like yellowjackets except there were no yellowjackets on me, like nettles except there were no nettles. Wrists and, inexplicably, back were hardest hit. Realized the pain, though sharp and shocking, can be endured, and it did not drive me away this time. Had it one other time, when I was weeding by the driveway, indicating that something in the ground near the street has an effect like broken glass, without being broken glass Intermittent relapses, even after I showered. 

Over the ground as I worked, innumerable yellowjackets hovered and scurried. This enraged me. But I decided to test if my not stomping them would inspire them not to sting me. It seems to have worked. 


No comments: