Friday, June 17, 2022

 

June 15, 2022

Did something I never dd in my life before last night– went to bed when it was already light, just before 6 AM. I slept on the sofa with the TV on, so it doesn’t count as an actual all-nighter, but still a frontier that most cross many times when they’re still kids. Writing and sleep are things I never allowed interference with. Lunch with Bill at noon and rehearsal tonight, so if I feel exhausted (which I do not) I can catch a few Z’s. 

It was intended that I leave today for Hiram for my 50th Reunion. It’s almost certainly not going to happen. It’s possible that I’ll set out tomorrow night after rehearsal, but that, too, is unlikely. All sorts of conflicts and difficulties, but I could have made it work if I really wanted to. Yes, I want to see a handful of people who will likely be there, but I realize I really want to see them fifty years ago. 


No comments: