Tuesday, May 17, 2022

 

May 15, 2022

Last night there was reverie during which I prayed, after a long struggle, “I give you my heart.” The peace and stillness that came upon me was deep, immediate, lasting. This morning in church something made me realize that “Life Eternal” is not something that happens after this life, but that I am in the midst of it, this second, this intaken breath. Joy like a great golden plain rolling out in all directions without limits.

MA pays a visit with his new fiancé, and by new I mean he proposed to her this morning on the Parkway, and I am the first not family to know. She’s lovely and owns a wine shop. M hit the jackpot. 

Paper-jam-related temper tantrum this AM. Despite technological advances on every other front, the computer printer devolves and devolves.


No comments: