Sunday, February 20, 2022

 

February 20, 2022

Email this morning: Anyusha Schmitt <nickellcxtempiezy@outlook.com> 2:47 AM (5 hours ago)

to me


Hello there.)

It's really interesting for me to become acquainted with you.

So I have a wish to start our conversation.

I expect u and I will manage to build committed bond.Hopefully that you are trying to find long-term romantic bond so I decided to acquaint myself with a fellow via date matching site.

You know I have never tried such way of communicating.

I had in mand the idea that that men and women meet via internet dating relationship website only in a movie. Nevertheless I have heard that a lot of men and women were lucky to find their soulmate and I hope I will be in luck too.

I am an ordinary girl and I am hunting for an honest fellow. I want my man to be open and clearly I do not want him to cheat on me. Truthful feelings are too necessary for me. This is what I value and I want my beloved to do the same.

I am keen on comedies, thrillers, romantic movies and dramas. I really like 'Titanic', 'The Great Gatsby','Shawshank Redemption', 'Escape from Pretoria' and 'Catch me if you can'. I enjoy hiking, tenting, fishing, swimming and lying in the sun).

I think I 'm attractive, nevertheless I understand that it's a matter of taste. I am a white girl with light-coloured hair and gray-blue eyes. I 'm of a middle hight. I am quite slim. I am going to send pics of me in the next e-mail.

I will look ahead to a reaction enthusiastically from you.

Have a good day. Anusha

Respond to the poor girl and put her out of her misery? I am not, in fact, on a dating site, though the Internet seems to think I am. 

Was reading on the Internet of a mother and her boyfriend who tortured her eight year old son to death, trying to fathom the dark wing of cruelty that shadows the world. For one second, I dared to perceive the possibility that my having been essentially solitary all my life was God’s way of saving me from the infliction of horrors I probably cannot understand now. What if I’d had children and was cruel to them? What if I’d been a dark shadow from which souls strove to escape? What if there were people in the world (more than there are now, and with better reasons) who hated me with hatred renewed with every remembrance? Exactly what is meant by “lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil,” a prayer in my case, possibly, answered before it was uttered.

Church today oddly discomfiting, like a video with sound and picture out of synch. 

No comments: