Saturday, October 30, 2021

October 28, 2021

Spent the morning stuffing envelopes for the church pledge campaign. I can be a machine.

Never EVER give anyone the benefit of the doubt or assume a “professional” is on the ball. Weeks ago the pool guys removed my motor, promising to replace it, and today when I finally called to inquire, the owner said, “I was just now contemplating the motor, wondering whose it was and what I was supposed to do with it.” 

Walgreen’s does not have, and may not get for a long time, the antibiotic I need– I think I’m not overstating the case–to keep on living. It’s an interesting world.

Can’t get an appointment to fix my breaker until December. You’re not supposed to rage against things that can’t be helped, but I wonder what else there is to rage against. 


No comments: