Saturday, September 26, 2020

Bear

 


September 26, 2020

The dogwood berry banquet continues. Bubba bear paid a visit. I ran out onto the porch to take a video. I startled him, and he ran toward the street just as a car rounded the curve. He winced and backed like a frightened child, and the car stopped just in time. I never expected–or wanted–to be a danger to a bear.

Good writing, sometimes quite old projects brought back into the light and completed. Not, however, making my step count. Woke oddly ill, which has diminished through the day. Noted that I had no recollection of what happened after our ZOOM meeting last night, and wondered if I’d drunk enough for alcohol poisoning. I looked in the fridge and saw that I had eaten the leftover vegetables, and had no recollection whatever of doing so.  Pull back from that. Water at my elbow. 

No comments: