Saturday, April 25, 2020


April 24, 2020

Dream: I’m living in a commune with sketchy people. Drugs and alcohol abound. Somehow I acquire a son named Jesse. Jesse is about eight inches tall, but otherwise a perfectly formed little boy. The task then becomes protecting Jesse from the others, while not letting it look like I’m doing so, because they are dangerous and apparent caution would turn them against us. At one point one of the communards (Stephanie, actually) gives me a drug to calm me down. It fries my brain. I am incapable of functioning, and the drug knocks my eyes awry, so I can barely see past the bridge of my nose. I think I see Jesse climbing a huge ladder. I’m calling frantically to him. The dream ends before I know if he comes back.

About school: Won’t miss the stupid questions– for, contrary to the adage, there are stupid questions.

No comments: