Tuesday, November 5, 2019


November 4, 2019

On Facebook from my old school chum Sharon: I recently found some quiet time to sit down and read, The Falls of the Wyona by David Brendan Hopes. It is a wonderful novel, and I enjoyed every single page. One of my favorite passages (and there are many), "The river flows sad sometimes because everything changes and he alone remains the same". It goes on, "Everybody remembers something, and somebody remembers everything, and that's what knits the fibers of the world together." Read this book, and remember how lucky we are to be able to share in David's beautiful creativity. Thank you, "Ancient Friend". Sharon was the hippy girl with the guitar and folk song back in our day.

Good pieces from my playwrights, especially from one who did not present before. He was saving it up.

No comments: