Monday, November 11, 2019


November 11, 2019

Veteran’s Day. Filled out my last State Health Insurance questionnaire. I never did know exactly what I was doing, just ramming through to get it out of the way, to satisfy the people in HR. Disastrous exam on the Romantics. Anything of any degree of specificity throws them off. Radiant blue day. Last night annihilated the roses at last. Six messages from the City about boiling water. John comes to class today, and so far as I know, nobody went to see his play. If they read it, we are saved. I suspect they did not read it. They can never do the work at hand because they have so much OTHER work to do. One is patient with that for a very long time.

Second day of the Arts Stroll was like the first, though I did get a little discouraged. Sold two books.

No comments: