Monday, August 19, 2019


August 18, 2019

Sat in the High 5 and went back to a play. Decided how to continue Poets in Their Youth.

A multitude of black butterflies on orange and golden and scarlet flowers.

Pavel sends a sexy poster of Edward and Gaveston from the Marilyn Monroe Theater in Hollywood.

Daylight dream that I was working at Hiram and was caught embezzling.

I think the dream was caused by my pawing through old yearbooks, looking at faces which, at one time, were all the faces that I knew. Ones I had crushes on. Some who depended on me, and on whom I depended. What became of them? Some dead. Some old and crabbed. There was a moment when I could have been the love of almost any one. One must stop thinking that kind of thing.

First class of the last year tomorrow.

No comments: