Sunday, April 8, 2018


April 7, 2018

The bears suddenly occupy part of my mind that’s usually reserved for family. I worry about how and where she finds food for herself and her baby. In last night’s bitter rain, I wondered if they had any sort of shelter.

My show at Mars Hill has been rescheduled for November. My show at the Flood closes today, but also I receive news that the gallery has moved or is moving immediately. . . somewhere else. Making frantic arrangements to pick up my work, which I can’t do in the rain . . . .

I am a granduncle, Beka’s daughter, whose name is Clara Joy

Met Scott again in the locker room, discovering that he fly fishes for a living, leading fishing expeditions for a local sports shop. We discussed the good fortune of doing pretty much what you wanted to do your whole life. 

No comments: