Friday, January 16, 2015


January 16, 2015

Nearly nine hours of sleep. I am getting over this. . . ague, whatever it is, so perhaps I need it, but it is also an indulgence, me waving about in vast and complicated oceans of dreams. Wednesday night ended in my showing Dick Salzer my new house, which was this one at the front but ended in a gigantic space like a mall, in which there was a camera shop, where we were pricing expensive lenses. Just before waking this AM it was a show business theme, but I have forgotten what. Excellent classes yesterday, none today, so that will go unblemished for a time.
   
Frantic to publish something.
   
Frantic for t to be spring and I able again to address my garden.
   
Well, not actually frantic, but something to spark my energy for the weekend.

No comments: