Saturday, November 30, 2013


November 30, 2013

Awakened by a complicated THUMP that I assume was a limb falling from the sweet gum. Too dark to look yet. Maybe a really chubby squirrel. It didn’t come through the roof or rip out the power lines, so I’ll let it rest until dawn.

Heron standing in the cold lake when I went to the studio. I tried to think of some way of inviting him into the warm. The cats would not like it.

Days of really concentrated writing since the last day of class Tuesday. Drawing in a deep breath to plunge into the next project. I long to clean house but there’s nothing I want to throw away, in particular. My propensity for collecting little boxes means I have a whole lot more places to put things that I have things to put. I want to shop but there’s nothing I want to buy. I want to have an adventure.

No comments: