Saturday, May 25, 2024

Cat and Crow

 

May 24, 2024

Rehearsal overwhelming. Too much new music, which will teach us to complain about doing the same old things again and again. C snarled at me during a rest. I could tell from his expression that I was being taken to task, but I actually couldn’t hear what he said. Didn’t ask him to repeat. 

Odd sounds emanating from a crow in the dogwoods brought me to the window. A black cat and a crow faced each other from various places in the tree; As the cat climbed, the crow changed his perch, but did not deign to fly. It was a game, an attempt at contact, neither much intimidated. I heard the same sound yesterday without getting up to look, so I suppose it’s an ongoing drama. 

Fasciatus problematic in my right foot, limping and ouching. 


No comments: