Monday, October 2, 2023

September 29, 2023

AVLGMC rehearsal last night packed, our largest number in years. Because of my truancy, we did two pieces that I’ve never seen before, and will perform them at Pride Saturday. M behind me was doing the Lady GaGa by heart, and mostly doing it wrong, but he sounded good. Not my place to say anything. S screams critiques at us while we’re singing. Not only rude, but inaudible.

Cute furnace boy in the cellar doing whatever they do for a “tune-up.”

Closed my Wells Fargo security lock box after sixteen years of not using it once. Thought I’d put my jewel collection in it. Nobody’s knowing it exists is probably security enough. 

Diane Feinstein is dead.

Trump facing trial for business fraud in New York. This is an unexpected bonbon, hitting that evil man in the only place that really hurts him, the wallet. 

Apparent uncertainty from the stage of the BeBe. Difficult to know what is meant by what is said.


No comments: