Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 

March 31, 2021

More rain, more roaring rain. It’s like a sea with one wave rolling forward forever.

My pair of thrushes put in their first spring appearance. They seemed joyful diving among the wet leaves. 

Sweetboi perched on the fence and screamed, and I threw him his meat. FS says I cold train him to take food from my hand, but that responsibility is too great.

Intense dance rehearsal this morning. I felt good, stretched-out, afterwards. Ann is distressed that she dances so feebly at 74. I find it hilarious to be dancing at all. Rather like it. Had I been a different person, with a different body and different health, I might have pursued it. 

The first day I didn’t have to take aspirin against the pain in my tooth. . . or in the crater of my tooth. 

No comments: