Thursday, May 21, 2020

May 20, 2020

My sister sends a message :

David I had one of the most vivid dream I ever had about you and I facing a dragon. I got up and put the dream in writing to send to you.

I had a dream that was my birthday David, Daniel, Jonathan, and Beka were there with my brother David .The four kids were children in the dream and we were visiting my childhood home.

We were in the house in Akron on Honodle street near the Goodyear Park that we played at and went sledding as a child.  This was my favorite home growing up though we only lived there a few months. We lived only a block from Adler Park where my dad and I spent many evenings walking after work. 

In the dream, I remember how much I loved the porch, the small living space which meant Dad, Mom, David and I had more time together and everyone seemed happy. 
David, you came over with a gift for my birthday. It was a picture album of previously hidden photos from our childhood .

The book contained stunning beautiful  pictures of forgotten moments In
our childhood .Each picture awaken a precious moment in our childhood.  I thanked you over and over for the precious gift.

Daniel who was maybe 4 in the dream you and I walked out of the house and down the street and sat in a convertible  parked in the parking lot of Adler Creek.  We talked and laughed for several minutes watching the sunset set create a red violet sky with folder streaks giving the sky a memorable glow.

I looked up and saw a huge dragon tail that was the size is a city block swinging back and forth in the fading light of sunset.

The tail had a spearhead at the end of it and though it was large and beautiful and terrifying to see. The
body and head were hidden by the trees. I pointed at the tail putting my finger to my lips to signal that silence was needed.

Daniel, you and I looked up and watched the dancing motion of the tail waving back and forth as the dragon flew effortlessly in the dwindling light of evening.

I looked at you, David and we nodded to each other telepathically reading each other’s thoughts.We knew what needed to be done.

We would get Daniel safely in the house and lure the dragon away from the children toward the sledding hill of Goodyear Park.

I told Daniel to quietly sneak out the car and crawl through the grass  into the house. We waiting until he was out of site and going safely up the stairs to the house. I was confident in the dream that he would be safe.

David and I got out of the car looked up. We could see his whole body with the penetrating green eyes of the terrifyingly beautiful creature following us with his eyes and his body getting closer as he circle our location for a better look

The dragon was looking Intently  at us as he landed on top of the hill head moving back and forth in hungry anticipation of our arrival.
David we held hands as we walked away from the house and towards the waiting dragon.. We covered the large open meadow and headed up the hill meandering as though we didn’t have a care in the world talking about how much fun we had that day. The dragons beautiful glowing green eye reflected a body that covered the entire top of the hill .

I looked at You, David and asked do you think the kids are safe? You Nodded yes.

I paused and asked is this is the end?

You smiled at me the most loving smile and said yes it is and it is perfect. We held hands and walked up the sled riding hill at Goodview towards the dragon at the top of the hill. We were both so filled with joy knowing that we were together at the end.

The funny thing was that it was a dream full of joy. There was no fear or dreading of death.


Great rain continues, intensifies.

No comments: