Saturday, February 8, 2020


February 7, 2020

Took art bought at Blue Spiral down from my office walls for the AGMC silent auction. You do accumulate in 37 years. 80% of my voice back. Michael must add his idiotic movements, like a man who passes through a gallery and must add a pink heart at the base of every painting.  We look like codgers at a rest home trying to be adorable.

Brought my mother’s frog planter home from the studio, gave it a good wash. The yellow of its flowers is gone, but it glows its own old malachite, It makes me happy to see it there. Mother put in pink flowers she got from father’s garden, until he would grow a garden no more.

This rain, cold rain, makes me glad I had Circe cremated. I could not stand to think of her in the cold ground with the winter rain around her.

No comments: