Thursday, February 20, 2020


February 18, 2020

We meet here Friday to discuss the line-up for the one act festival at Magnetic. We are meant to advocate for those we really adored, but in my group there was none I REALLY adored. There was a B- which would be difficult to stage, but other than that, having read them I would not sit through them.

A theater in Florida accepts “Waiting for the Witch” for production “soon.”

Having bought a vacuum for the upstairs when I moved here, I used it for the first time this afternoon. Sickening build-up of stink bug corpses in a corner. . . .

The Boy Scouts have filed for bankruptcy, fighting dozens of allegations of sexual impropriety on the part of Scoutmasters. A proud ex-Scout, I never saw any such thing. It is sad and terrible.

Sudden thunder of rain.

No comments: