Friday, February 28, 2020


February 28, 2020

Last night I was sitting on the sofa watching a program, then I was waking up on the floor with my glasses bent and my eye socket throbbing and no idea how I got there. I thought to myself “Why am I on the floor? I really don’t sit on the floor that much anymore. . .” Sizable shiner this morning. Need the optometrist to bend me back into shape.

This is the second time in my life when I simply passed out and woke up on the floor.

Moved paintings from the river office to the studio to get ready for tomorrow’s giveaway. Stephen hugged me and said he loved me.

Major Barbara for class today, a more intricate and interesting play than I remembered.

A week from today I fly to Ireland, unless the corona virus had reached there. Not as fearful of the virus as I am of being quarantined for weeks on end in some airport. My host is the handsomest man in Ireland. I keep that before me.

No comments: