Monday, July 9, 2018


July 9, 2018

The window of the backdoor has a perfect bear nose print about 4 feet off the ground. I suppose he got up on the porch and looked in, pressing his nose against the glass like a kid in a store.

Steve and Justin the electricians came today and completed some work, gave estimates on other work. I asked Justin if he like being an electrician, and he said he did, especially since it gave him the chance to work with his brother-in-law. He met Steve’s sister when she was on a date with somebody else. Both men were the salt of the earth. They looked happy.

The pool motor guy of course did not come. I hate depending on idiots.

Mad weeding and gardening today. I ate a banana and felt 50% stronger than I did yesterday. Was all that potassium deficiency? It is at once too complicated and too simple.

Progress on Tub.

The Orange Outrage announces his pick for the Supreme Court tonight. Cannot even bear to turn the TV on.

No comments: