Sunday, September 10, 2017


September 9, 2017

Considered the path of the great storms out of the Atlantic, the videos replaying in my head. A feeling of helplessness, nothing to do to fend them off, too little to do once they have passed through destroying all. I hope I will be shown where I can be of service.

Auditions for Uranium 235 in the morning, disappointing in numbers but not in talent. A thinks we can find a cast, so the mouth of lamentation is shut. SS wants to do Night Music at the Magnetic in January. I am surprised and delighted.

Had an appointment in the evening which I missed because I was engaged in formatting Peniel. The bulk of that is accomplished. More revision and replacing of faulty material than I had anticipated.

The night is alive with insects. I listen hard, wanting to keep them through the edge of the coming cold.

No comments: