Monday, April 13, 2015


April 13, 2015

Profoundly overslept. Probably the strain of Sunday when I was supposed to do Three Big Things back to back, each of which I dreaded, none of which turned out to be as trying as I’d imagined. Returned to Choir and Cantaria after long absence. I was not nearly as behind in the Cantaria music as I had feared. Part of the overseleeping was that I was having erotic and funny dreams.
   
Nancy Reid died Saturday night. Tom and she were my oldest friends in Asheville. Knew her long before I knew All Souls, where her influence brought me. You look for moments where you might sit in a corner and think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. See the link below for more info.


#things
www.ufgop.org