Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12, 2015

When I looked out the front window in the dark of the morning, a racoon was feeding from one feeder and an opossum from the other. Who needs a house in the country? The other mammalian residents are what must be a team of moles. Huge tunnels and gaps where they have burrowed. Lucky for them I don’t care about a lawn.

Purple hyacinth rocketing from the ground. Planted several kinds; purple is first off the mark.

Last night’s Amadeus better, for me, than the night before’s. I realize that my problem is that I have too many various and random things to do and am constantly being thrown from the necessary concentration. Do I move the bench in this scene? Where do I have to leave my coat to make the change in time? Do I pull the panel now? I’ve never been much of a multi-tasker. I need to say I have never, in any theater experience, been so comfortable with the cast I am a part of.

Made accommodations for Rome. $387 for five nights at St Paul’s Within the walls. $600 for the whole eight days. Auxiliary hotel, Homs, claims to be near the Trevi Fountains.

No comments: