Thursday, October 11, 2012



October 11, 2012

Finished The Mermaid yesterday, thought surely I’ll be tinkering with it late today when my duties are over. Showed Apothecary to Leland, that window coverings might occur. Hauled myself to Fired Up on Wall Street finally to paint a Robert Creeley bowl for Connie’s fundraiser. I resented the time expenditure, but the actual activity turned out to be enjoyable and calming. Headache this morning from the richest wine at Avenue M last night. Waiting for frost, so the garden ceases to be a concern. I wrote the play in four days. Whenever I was ready for the next bit, the next bit lay under my fingers. Must prepare the house for the housecleaners. Must prepare Genesis for my first class. Must flush this headache. Mitt Romney is in town today. I’ll keep a wide berth.

No comments: