Saturday, December 15, 2007

December 14, 2007

Ryan Cloutier writes from Lastrites Productions in Portland, Oregon, that Half & Half is to be part of the “Conversion Reaction Festival of New Plays” in February, 2008.

Odd e-mail from Los Angeles:

Hi. First of all, your play was given a terrific performance by the actors. I will send you a video of the whole evening as soon as I can. The judges took forever to decide but in the end they gave the winning result to Stardust by John Longenbaugh. So, despite the general feeling that you were going to be the winner hands down, you are the bridesmade and will win $100. I'm about to e-mail the results to everyone but I wanted you to know first. Thanks again for your submission and your wonderful play.
Best,
Dennis Safren

I wonder how the feeling that I was going to win hands down turned into runner up? Well, we’ll never know what went on among the judges. We won’t even care for very long.

No comments: