Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Dreamcatcher

 

December 28, 2021

Rose shocking late, for me. Drove to the Rice Pinnacle trailhead, which by reason of vacation and fine weather was packed. Had to hover for a parking space. I took a trail not taken before, to the right of the main (and partially paved) one. A near constant barrage of mountain bikes made it a walk rather than an actual wilderness experience. Off to the right of the trail someone had created a sylvan fetish with carved face and clothing and dangling dreamcatchers. People shot by on their bikes at such speed that I may have been the only one who noticed, though the presence hung no more than 100 yards from the rail opening. 

Escrow weirdness causes my mortgage to go up $300 a month. I don’t even call for an explanation. 

No comments: