Friday, December 10, 2021

 December 8, 2021

Video night with DJ and R. Ordered pizza from Papa John’s. when I arrived to pick up, they had no record of the purchase, but made me a pizza on the spot and did not charge me. Sweet kids. I’d brought no cash so I couldn’t put anything in the tip jar for their efforts.

Bears visited last night. Didn’t see them, but one bird feeder has the bottom ripped out and the suet holder has literally vanished. 

I figure that, had things been different, I’d be in the air now, having left Tel Aviv for Charlotte. Seems at the end of it like such a tiny moment in time. I am, all in all, grateful that things turned out the way they did, thought I figure I will have lost $8000. I’ll pretend Bruce had gotten me into another Broadway show.

The slacks I ordered to wear in Israel arrived today. 


No comments: