Tuesday, March 24, 2020


March 24, 2020

T said, “You must be approaching sixty by now.”

Governor Cooper spoke yesterday, his calm and fact-laden presentation being in sharp contrast to the self-justifying, fantastical meanderings of our President. I think he really doesn’t see a difference between his wishes and the truth. No one would allow himself to be so absurd knowingly.

Time takes pity on me by making me drowsy a couple times of day. You nap, wake up, and it’s an hour gone.

I have more food in the house than I have at any other time, except the day before a party. I have never had food in the freezer before.

Revised the singing novella, making great progress on Jason.

As of today, I’m a patron of the New Theatre in Dublin.

Terence McNally is apparently the first high-profile victim of Covid-19.

Music from the Court of Burgundy on the CD.

In a nap dream I had body aches and chills, and was certain I had the virus. When I woke everything was fine.

No comments: