Friday, May 17, 2019


May 16, 2019

Long, complicated dream in which I was visiting a foreign city–Moscow, I think– and was bathing in a public bath when I decided to run back to my hotel. I had no clothes, so I wrapped a towel around myself. I kept meeting people who knew me, which was astonishing. One red haired woman with a red haired girl beside her stopped me and said “This is my daughter Gretel. You know my son Hansel.” Kept having to take detours and getting distracted by new sights. I think I dreamed of running because the house was cold and I was trying to keep warm.

Suzanne facing cancer. 

Weeding, I came across a little garter snake. I think it’s the same one I found hibernating under leaves at the beginning of winter. He seems to have a range of about two square yards.

No comments: