Saturday, May 11, 2019


May 11, 2019

Hours of rain. Maybe days of rain and I simply have lost track.

Crushing brutally on the electric man. But a guy who wanted to sell me solar power panels enraged me so much I all but threw him out of the house. What had he done? Nothing. Maybe he shouldn’t have told me he was formerly a missionary.

Turned in grades. No indignant emails yet. There is not one student in thirty six years to whom I gave a grade lower than the one they deserved. Maybe I’m being rewarded for that.

Rehearsal for the Mozart Coronation Mass.

Went to the theater last night to see one of the most inexplicably boring and incomprehensible things ever put on stage. Facebook says it is sold-out tonight. I should go drown myself, having no place in this world.

The Hiram book dwells in the midst of refining fire.

No comments: