Tuesday, December 11, 2012



December 11, 2012

Tom visits to borrow a DVD, remarks on the bird-friendliness of my yard as a cloud of brown wings arises with his approach. I am lucky in my birds this winter. The brown hydrangea thicket boils with them.

Humanities exam last night. Everyone but one does badly, and no one seems to take it very hard. I gave them chocolates, so maybe the blow fell lightly. The one who does excellently to the last is a rough kid who sits in the back with his cap turned to the side– the last one you would guess. Prissy administrators take it upon themselves to chide the faculty for not meeting the schedules set arbitrarily for them by prissy administrators. An administrator’s only job is to help the faculty get its job done. Things run smoother when the actualities are remembered.

Tried to book a flight to London. The blocks and crosses were clearly supernatural, so I withdrew from that project at least temporarily.

Decided never to use my elbows when arising from the supine, so to keep my abdominals as long as possible.

No comments: