Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 19, 2011

Chipper and hopeful before Saturday dawn. I feel the moon is almost gone and under the earth.

The crew, plus sweet J, went to see the meta-radio-theater adaptation of It’s a Wonderful Life at NC Stage. Don’t care for the movie, didn’t care for the play, but we went to support Maria, and that was accomplished. The acting was good. That there are three touring companies of this piece is amazing to me. J suggested seeing Brief Encounters with me tonight, but I think an opportunity with his beauteous ex has derailed that.

J and B stared daggers at one another all the time in Cambridge, by which I knew they were not finished with each other.

Got to the studio, painted well, and not only that but sold a painting– the snowy owl and the moon and the star on a black plain– for exactly the price of next month’s rent.

No comments: