Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 22, 2011

White Christmas cactus in bloom, pink in bud.

Two of my Vance actors came to see Our Town last night. (Jesus, JJ is a handsome man!) I was touched to see them. House still small, but friendly and responsive. I have no particular laugh lines, but I could hear them out there in the dark trying to find something to titter at, and I was grateful. The time backstage seems about four times longer than, by the clock, it is. Especially weird review of Montford’s Romeo and Juliet makes me ambivalent about whether I want us to be reviewed or not.

The dates for I Should Tell You I Have a Gun in My Purse are November 11 and 12. I was told last night that it was “very funny.” “The Future of the Theater” opens Thursday at MF.

Coughing like I'd smoked for thirty years,

No comments: