Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday

September 1, 2010

Radiant summer/fall day–radiance of fall, heat of summer. The magic of Facebook allowed me to receive nearly 100 birthday greetings. I’m just enough of a twelve-year-old for that to be a delight to me.

The angels at Over Easy did restore my phone to me. I bless them. If I ate breakfast, I would have, there, for their sake. I will direct all breakfast eaters to them from now on.

I got myself a birthday present. While I was having my inspection done at Jim Barkley Toyota, I eyed a cobalt blue Ford Ranger pick-up on the lot. It stayed in mind. This morning I gathered myself and went down and bought it. I suppose this is my mid-life crisis vehicle, and if so I am lucky, for among mid-life crisis purchases it is both small and useful.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Happy late birthday :) Enjoy the car.