Saturday, October 3, 2026

 September 30, 2026

Semi-supernatural visitation of bears. Worked hard cleaning the iris bed for new planting. Went indoors for an hour, came out to find the pond pump pulled to pieces and the plants pulled out of one of the water gardens. The queer part is that the perpetrator–certainly a bear– did not appear on security cameras, though I, picking up the mess in the same place, did. Bears returned at about 3:30 AM, at which time they grabbed bags of fertilizer out of the plastic box under the porch stairs, replaced the lid on the box, and, finding the contents nasty, left the bags scattered across the lawn. 

Much gardening and mulching once I’d gotten the damage seen to. 

AVLGMC rehearsal, though itself amusing, confirmed my suspicion that our music selection would once again be juvenile. Lots of talent, lots of sound wasted. The visuals for our ad campaign are bad almost to the point of parody. Can’t support us, though I aid and abet with my continued presence. 


No comments: