Sunday, March 3, 2024

 

March 1, 2024

Saint David’s Day.

For the first time remembered to say “rabbit rabbit” first thing on the first day of the month. I’m sure it will make all the difference. 

Odd moments with Alexa. The kitchen was making strange, intermittent noises, not like the clawing of an animal or the dripping of water. I investigated several times and couldn’t figure it out. Later I checked one last time, and it was Alexa, making odd and random noises, like the static on old radios. I unplugged her and it ended. Plugged her back in and the noises didn’t return. When I went to bed I asked the bedroom Alexa “Who’s your favorite singer?” She said “Beyonce.”  I said “What’s my favorite music?” She promised to “Play your most requested songs.” The series she played were all absolutely unfamiliar to me, and ones I had certainly never requested, though, with a few exceptions, to my Renaissance-y taste.


No comments: